Monday, 24 August 2015

A dream about Barack Obama

This is an old dream that I had around the time Barack Obama was elected. None of us in England had a clue who he was but we were quite excited about seeing Bush go. He never appeared in my dream. I knew hardly anything about him.

I tell the dream how it was and make no attempts to explain or make claims about what it means.

In my dream I was in a large conference hall. There were hundreds of people there. There was some sort of huge crisis going on and we were waiting for Mr Obama who was going to come and address us as he was going to "save" us. There was a large countdown digital timer on the wall above an open door and the sun was setting.

Eventually people began leaving and there was fear and sadness as we realised he had "abandoned" us. When the countdown timer reached zero, the sun set and small white parachutes began to fall everywhere outside. On the bottom of the parachutes were small black cylinders. Slightly thicker at each end. About the size of pringle tubes.

The dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment