Monday, 24 August 2015

San Francisco dream.

A year ago I had  a dream. I will tell you what happened in the dream and situations in waking life after. I do not try to make efforts to explain the dream further. I have chosen to pray for San Francisco.


In my dream my family were on holiday and a voice told me we were in California. We were at some sort of horse place.

A voice said there was a storm coming and we should leave. Suddenly we were in a hotel looking out over a vast expanse of water and there was a long bridge going from the bit of land we were on to a city that was like the arm reaching around and this city was surrounded by water. The voice told me that this was San Francisco.

As we reached safety suddenly large rolls of black something began to roll across the city from behind it towards us. I don't know if it was water or smoke but it billowed out fast.

In the hotel behind me there were couples and groups of people having sex in all kinds of different ways in a large conference hall. Standing silently and straight faced between them were children.

The children were not being touched or abused and so I was puzzled at this. But the message was spoken clear. They think that they are safe because they aren't involving the children. But the children see and they have made no attempts to hide their deeds from innoccent eyes.


When I had this dream I didn't know that San Francisco was in California (I'm English). I googled San Francisco in the morning and saw the bridge and the same city I had seen in my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment