An odd post here.
Lately some words and pictures have come to me unbidden at different times. The messages are still unfolding.
I make no attempts to explain but just to describe. I acknowledge that we all make errors in prophesy and sometimes imagine things.
1) The word "Sacremento" keeps being spoken in my heart when I pray. I looked it up and found it is the capital of California. Seems relevant to my San Francisco dream. I am praying for Sacremento. But generally. I don't know what I am praying for or against but I am praying for God's will to be done.
2) On holiday in Turkey I prayed that I might return. I felt the lord tell me I will never return because the country would be "torn apart" by war.
3) On a flight I plugged in some music and tried to relax. An image came strong into my mind of an American stars and stripes flag with arabic style writing across it. I thought this was very odd and not at all related to what I was doing. After this I suddenly saw the clock tower (Big Ben) in london surrounded by flames. Then I saw a white building with a large dome on it in flames. I asked the Lord to explain but no explanation yet.
A day later I felt the Lord say that the UK and American governments had altered laws in ways that displeased him. The fire and flag seemed to be connected but I'm not going to read further in as this was not revealed to me as such.
I thought the white building must be the whitehouse then. I googled the whitehouse and it wasn't that. When I googled Sacremento in relation to another word the building popped up. As state Capitol. I then saw that Washington has one identical. I don't know which building I saw but it's dome was bright white which seems to match Washington.
Today I logged on to twitter and searched "Washington Capitol building" and pictures of the building burning came up. Illustrations of a time when the British apparently burnt it.
The flag and burnin buildings have a sense of warning to them, a feeling of coming judgement. As though the Lord was not at all happy about what has happenend in these two government places. He will use what he will use to bring judgement.
Test this. I never claim to be correct. I am merely trying to walk in the gift I have been given in the hope that I will develop the gift and be able to speak without error.
No comments:
Post a Comment